Position: Spa Practitioner
Posted: April 28th 2016 seasonal – 3 days per week
Start Date: July 2016
The Massage Therapist administers professional massage and body treatments to our clients. They must have a thorough knowledge of numerous massage modalities, posses a general understanding of body treatments and be willing to learn spa specific massage and body treatment offerings. They must possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of our clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide individualized bodywork treatments that meet the clients’ needs and expectations
• Obtain the basic medical history for a client, assesses any problems or conditions, and suggest appropriate therapy based on current health of client.
• Ensure clients feel welcome when they arrive for their appointments
• Maintain spa appearance and cleanliness
• Stock and maintain treatments rooms according to standard operating procedures
• Assists Spa in activities such as staff meetings, promotions, housekeeping duties
• Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
• possess excellent communication skills
• be proficient in various body work techniques and modalities
• have the ability to provide legible communication
• have knowledge of physiology
Physical Demands: The employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, colour acuity, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
German speaking applicants: Auslandsbewerbungen: bitte emailen Sie an email@example.com oder rufen Sie uns an 1 (250) 265-3554 fragen Sie nach Sabine